Thursday, March 12, 2009

Promotions via MyStyle Voucher

Today is another milestone as MM Cafe is offering promotion via sms voucher requested from Mystyle, a sms service provided to all mobile users in malaysia to avail to discounts and promotions with a click of a button.
How it works?
All customer got to do is to either request a my111 voucher which cost RM3.50 (borne by customer) using specific codes as shown below (differs from each merchant) and show the voucher received on the handset to respective participating merchants. This applies to ONLY ONE TIME per number per year.

Customer also have the option to utilise my365 which cost RM1.50 to request for discounts or promotions and its usage is unlimited. (Please see below)


MM cafe Voucher
Merchant code: mmcafe

1) My111
Buy min RM25 of Mega Meal free 1 Asian Delight. TnC apply
Sms 'my111 mmcafe' to 33365

2) My365
15% off total bill on min 2 Asian Delight order. TnC apply
Sms 'my365 mmcafe' to 33365
http://mystyle.com.my/v3/vouchers.asp?menuid=3&pageid=5&merchant=200

Terms and Conditions
Customers need to present MyStyle voucher with details and serial number upon ordering food. Only My111/My365 at any one time. My111 valid for 1 redemption only. Offer is not applicable on promotion items and during promotion period.

No comments: